UIPI International Events Calendar
The IPOA are members of the UIPI the International Union of Property Owners. Founded in 1923 in Paris, the UIPI in an international not for profit organisation. Based in Brussels, the UIPI makes representations on behalf of its members to the institutions of the European Union. It monitors developments at European levels and seeks to influence those areas of European legislation and policy that have an impact on buildings and the private rented sector.
2015 UIPI Events and meetings
*Brussels, Belgium, November 17-18 2014 International Property Day
*Oslo, Norway, June 26-28, 43rd International Congress of UIPI, Executive Committee meeting.
2014 Events and meetings
*Brussels, November 18, Property Day Celebration in the European Parliament.
*Brussels, September 26-27,Executive & other Committees meetings, General Assembly, Administrative Elections.
*Larnaca, Cyprus, May 30-31, Executive & other Committees meetings. Press Conference, meeting with Ministers and Mayor of Nicosia.
*Brussels, BE, February 21-22, Executive Committee meeting, Working Committees meetings.
2013 Events and meetings
* Genova, IT, December 6-7, Celebration of International Property Day. Executive and other Committees meetings.
* Lisbon, PT, September 19-22, 42nd International Congress of UIPI – Celebration of the 125th Anniversary of ALP (Portuguese Association of Property Owners) and the 90th Anniversary of the UIPI. Keynote speaker: Nouriel Roubini: “Financial Crisis and Real Estate”. Executive & other Committees meetings.
*Antwerp, BE, May 24-25, Executive & other Committees meetings.
*Brussels, BE, February 15-16, Executive & other Committees meetings.
2012 Events and meetings
* London, UK, December 6-7-8, Celebration of International Property Day.
*Berlin, DE, October 12-14, Executive and other Committees meetings, election of UIPI officials, General Assembly.
* Brussels, BE, June 21, Executive and other Committees meetings, June 22, Trainrebuild Conference.
* Prague, CZ, March 9-10, Executive and other Committees meetings. Press Conference.
2011 Events and Meetings
* Liege, Belgium, December 8-9-10, Celebration of International Property Day.
*Brussels, October 14-15-16, Executive and other committees meetings.
* Vienna, Austria, May 20-23, 2011, UIPI 41st International Congress : “Real Estate Investments in Europe: trends, costs & profits”. 20.5 , 17.00 h. Executive Committee meeting in Hausbesitzer office, etc
* Berlin, Germany, Thursday, May 12, Maritim Hotel, Friedrichstrasse 151, 125th National Congress of Haus & Grund, at the presence of the German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel.
* Brussels, Charlemagne building, Mansholt Room, Wednesday, April 13, 14.45 – 18.30h. UIPI conference in “Sustainable Energy Week 2011″: “How to convince building owners to renovate”.
Thursday, April 14, EAC & TRAINREBUILD Working Committees meetings.
*Budapest, Hungary. Febr. 18, Friday – Febr.20, Sunday. Conference on property owners problems in Hungary. Executive Committee Meeting. Working Committees meetings.
2010 Events and Meetings
* Dublin, Ireland, December 10, Friday, Celebration of International Property Day, Working Committees meetings.
* Paris, October 22, Executive Committee meeting, Working Committees meetings. General Assembly, administrative elections.
* Paris, October 21, 100th National Congress of Union Nationale de la Propriete Immobiliere (UNPI- www.unpi.org ).
* Lisbon, Portugal, June 18-20, Executive Committee meeting, Working Committees meetings.
* Brussels, March 25, Thursday, 14.30 – 17.30 h. Room VMA 3 ( EESC Van Maerlant Building, 2, rue Van Maerlant, 1040 Brussels) UIPI event in “European Sustainable Energy Week 2010: “Implementation of EPBD in each european country: Practices, incentives & results”.
Friday, March 26, Executive Committee meeting, Working Committees meetings etc.
More details: www.uipi.com