Become a Member
To become a member of the IPOA you must be a property owner or letting agent in the private rental sector in Ireland.
As an individual property owner the cost of joining is €150 for a single unit (a single unit being 1 apartment or house let as a unit), or
€250 per annum for multiple units Member up to 50 units,
€500 per annum for Coporate Members over 50 units
This entitles the member to:
• IPOA services
• continual access to free advice over the phone or by dropping into the office.
• the support of a large group of property owners.
A Letting Agent:
As a letting agent the cost of joining the IPOA as a member is €1000 or the nomination of five new members to the IPOA from your client base.
This entitles the agent member to:
• a platform to participate in industry negotiations on government and other initiatives that impact on the residential property rental sector.
• attend industry events including meetings, conferences and training sessions.
• receive regular industry updates through IPOA News ( IPOA Newsletter) and email updates.
• your agency would be listed as a Member Agent of the IPOA on relevant IPOA material and you will be provided with the IPOA logo including ‘Official Member of the IPOA’ for your company stationary.
• a wide range of important information which you can pass on to your client property owners.