Code of Ethics
1. Members shall seek to improve and promote the betterment of the private rental accommodation sector.
2. Members should constantly seek to be informed on legislation governing the private rental sector and contribute responsibly to public thinking on such matters.
3. Members shall not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring into disrepute any part of the private rental sector.
4. Members shall comply, both in spirit and letter, with rules and regulations governing the health and safety of their tenants.
5. Members agree not to discriminate or deny access to rental property to any person for reasons of race, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
6. Members shall at all times abide by legislation governing the private rental sector.
7. It is expected that members carry out their duties in a responsible and up front manner under the above outlined conditions, and any other conditions from time to time it may be necessary to introduce.
8. Disciplinary action will be taken for contravention of the foregoing, and any person in breach will be brought before the General Purposes Rules and Procedures Committee who will determine the outcome