Develop your landlord knowledge and network with other landlords with the IPOA Residential Landlord Course. Places are booking fast for the Spring 2020 Course – only 10 places now remaining!
Learn from our expert line up of speakers, including:
- Tony Wallace, Senior Surveyor
- Ruth Cannon, BL
- The Residential Tenancies Board
- Brendan Allen, Taxation Consultant
- Tom Reilly, Ex Tribunal Member & IPOA Committee Members
- Margaret McCormick, IPOA Information Officer
Whether you’re a new landlord starting out on your journey in the Private Residential Market, or a landlord with many years’ experience, this Residential Landlord Course is for you.
The course is also suitable for Agents and Property Managers acting on the landlord’s behalf.
We specifically designed a programme to provide you with knowledge of the key areas for letting and managing your property, and to prepare you to deal with the challenges that lie ahead.
We take you through the natural progression of a tenancy from beginning to end looking at:
- Pre-tenancy Considerations & Tenancy Management
- Residential Tenancy ACT – Your legal obligations
- Rent Reviews and Terminations
- Disputes and Presenting to the RTB
- Property Professionals and Taxation
This 5-day course will give you an excellent overview of the entire lettings process and your legal obligations.
BE COMPLIANT; BE PREPARED; BE PROTECTED
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information