Signing – Statutory Declaration

October 2021


I am currently living in the States and want to sell my tenanted house in Cork. Can the required Statutory Declaration be completed by a solicitor outside Ireland?



If you are a Landlord and need to have a Statutory Declaration signed, we understand it has to be completed by a solicitor licensed to practice in Ireland.

We are not aware of any exceptions to this.


IPOA – Supporting Landlords For Over 27 Years

Contact Us – 01-8276000

Categories: Uncategorized.