For any period when people’s movement is restricted to 5 kilometres from their home as part of COVID-19 restrictions (Level 5 Restrictions), tenants cannot be evicted . The current Level 5 period is expected to end on the 5th April 2021. During this period the following apply:-
- Notice of Termination may be served
- Notices of terminations served are generally paused except for following:
- Anti-Social Behaviour;
- Behaviour that invalidates the landlord’s insurance; or
- Use of the dwelling other than as a residential accommodation unit, without the landlord’s written consent;
- Behaviour that threatens the dwelling.
- Rent Increases can be served
UIPI Survey – if you have not already completed the survey please do so. It aims to assess how EU property owners feel about their properties and the need to retrofit to improve energy efficiency, as well as to evaluate the impact of the health crisis on their intentions. They need as many responses as possible. It closes on the 8th March and will take under 5 minutes and we would encourage every member to complete it. Link to Survey
IPOA are here to assist you in the management of your rental property.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
P: 01/8276000 E: email@example.com